Relationship Therapy for Women
Are you a woman who values relationship and wants to stay connected to yourself and others?
Therapy can help you to:
- Clearly identify thoughts, feelings and desires, and communicate them effectively in relationship.
- Learn to feel in new ways that enlivens passion, creativity and healthy desire, focusing you in on what you really want in your life and in your relationships.
- Develop intimacy skills and cultivate supportive, loving relationships.
My Specialties With Women
- Repetitive worry and anxiety, obsessive thinking or panic attacks
- Long-standing sadness, depression and loneliness
- High sensitivity and overwhelm by own feelings and feelings of others.
- Recovery from childhood trauma, abuse or neglect.
- Difficulties forming close relationships with partners or friends and trusting those you’re in close relationship with.
- Struggles with self-doubt and decision-making
- Difficulties expressing what you authentically feel or hearing others’ honest experience of you.
- Troubled relationship with body image and food, or eating disorders
- Stuck and unresolved feelings around losses of all kinds
My Approach with Women
My approach is a combination of relational, depth-oriented and somatic therapies, which untangle the past from the present and strengthen inner resources. By exploring bodily and emotional experience, women in therapy develop the awareness necessary to heal and transform their lives and relationships. By recognizing old patterns and limiting beliefs, women learn ways to feel more joy, ease and fulfillment in their lives and relationships.
In individual therapy, I offer skilled support to help you:
- Experience more meaning and authenticity in your life and relationships.
- Cultivate trust and intimacy in relationships.
- Know and accept yourself deeply and bring this knowing into your relationships.
- Discover what you really want in life (work, relationships, family, activities).
- Develop inner resources to deal effectively with life’s challenges